New RS200T Owner!

Hello fellow Clios,

Had my new Clio RS200T for about a month now.

Lux
Cup chassis
Liquid yellow
Milltek Non Resonated Cat Back Exhaust system

will post some pics pretty soon just thought i'd say hi.

2014-04-26 17.43.25-1.jpg

they don't i was a lucky lab rat :smile: should be soon though! the pics on the site will be of my clio as well which is pretty cool, ill post a link when its up.

P.S. love the clio in black.

Welcome to the forum. Where are you based out of interest to give us an idea of where the 200T's circulate?

Lovely car....very interested to hear the miltek system...any cheeky vids?

they don't i was a lucky lab rat :smile: should be soon though! the pics on the site will be of my clio as well which is pretty cool, ill post a link when its up.

P.S. love the clio in black.

Very nice, badbuzz2 was the guinea pig for the Scorpion too.

Welcome to the forum. Where are you based out of interest to give us an idea of where the 200T's circulate?

Lovely car....very interested to hear the miltek system...any cheeky vids?

Nottinghamshire based!

yeah possibly! hope i have mic good enough to pick up the low end. its a good exhaust note. its not ear bleeding, just adds a nice pop splat in RS mode through the gear changes. they said an increase in BHP by 8-11%.

Nottinghamshire based!

yeah possibly! hope i have mic good enough to pick up the low end. its a good exhaust note. its not ear bleeding, just adds a nice pop splat in RS mode through the gear changes. they said an increase in BHP by 8-11%.

I'd be surprised if it makes that much improvement with just exhaust alone more like between 3 and 5 bhp. 8 - 11% is nearly 15 to 20 bhp improvement, that would take some serious reworking of the whole exhaust from block to tip (it would be nice if it does make that much improvement, I'll then join the queue for one)
Best bet get it dyno'd before you hand it over, somewhere independent so you can see a before and an after run. The supersprint site shows a standard RS making 210 and then just over 220 bhp on their machines with their exhaust system (full system though)

What you on about? My supersprint gives me at least 40bhp

Lol

And my coilovers gives my 5-10bhp :smile:

Welcome

funny i enquired about milltek today my local supplyer can sort one out for 528. I
Showing none in stock tho

Last edited:
You are probably right Steve, i pulled that stat from the website which talks about all their systems but i couldn't give you a definitive stat because well...there aren't any yet. ill consider a dyno when I've ran the car in abit more. this is probably the wrong place of the forum to ask but anyone else noticed the car cycling through service warnings when you first boot up the car in the morning and the engines cold? i get Check ESC, Check Hillstart, and the car runs like ****e for the first 500 yards. this was happening before the milltek kit btw. just thought it was normal. soon as she warms up its fine.

kevs200@ has this issue on his been back to the dealer a couple of times with it but no joy... its been on once on my car on start up but never had the issue scince :thumbsup: