New R27 owner

If you use something like imgur or photobucket you get the direct link and you can post it using the tools in the message box (it puts the URL in img tags)

Car looks nice though buddy! What are your plans for her?

Last edited:
Photobucket is seriously useless these days. I was playing with flikr but ill have a look at imgur.

Cheers, exhaust maybe some sort of intake then remap to smooth it all out a bit then just consumables, mostly fuel. Lol

Photobucket is seriously useless these days. I was playing with flikr but ill have a look at imgur.

Cheers, exhaust maybe some sort of intake then remap to smooth it all out a bit then just consumables, mostly fuel. Lol

What exhaust you thinking about? I'm considering a Miltek myself, I've heard the pops from them are amazing!

There is a forum restriction on image uploads to 1mb - as Dale says, you're much better off using an image hosting site. I put up with Photobucket - it's a damn sight easier to use if you put on AdBlock.... :smiley:

Car looks good. Roof decal too! Whereabouts in Aberdeenshire are you? I'm in Inverness.

Ill play about with the images on the PC later.
Im thinking milltek straight through and de cat.
Jonny i'm west of Aberdeen, Alford area.

Very nice mate :smiley:

I prefer the older style black recaros you've got instead of the green ones.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jack_R27 New Members 6
VehicleOfChoice New Members 13
T New Members 12
Priyank.A New Members 20
Flames83 Clio 197 Area 12