New Nimbus owner

Hello all. Picked up my 197 cup couple weeks back (previous car was a Golf GT TDi 140 remapped to 185).
just got round to taking a couple of pics today. So far really liking the car - handling's something else!

Attachments

• RS 197_edited.jpg
    RS 197_edited.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 17
  • RS 197 3_edited.jpg
    RS 197 3_edited.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 19
  • RS 197 4_edited.jpg
    RS 197 4_edited.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 18
  • RS 197 rear_edited.jpg
    RS 197 rear_edited.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to the site breen.

My last car was a mk4 golf 1.8t .
You on uk-mkivs.?

Cheers for the welcome lads. Yeah, Jase - I am on uk-mkivs. Same user name over there too. Not been on in a while tho. Was on golfmkv.com more

:welcome: to the site dude!

Where you from? Reg no suggests far North of Scotland lol!

I know it :smile:

I was up there in Feb, and I drove from Inverness to Peterhead to meet another member off here - Liambo-201

I am down in Fort William in 2 weeks time

Welcome to the site. Car looks good, I like the new RS boot lid badge and no CLIO badge, need to remove mine.

Welcome matey, car looks great! How does it compare to your old golf?
Just for your info the rs exhaust trims do actually push on further than that (with a bit of elbow grease :wink: ) Just if you want to lose the wheelbarrow effect! :thumbup1:

Pez, really like the Clio. Preferred the Golf's interior tho - Clio's stereo is hideous and is going soon. Golf had some amount of torque too - 290 if Revo are to be believed.
Clio is definately quicker tho. Never knew about the RS tips - that was the way I bought just assumed they were on right!

Had a scan thru your photos, Mike. hat was some week to choose for a drive up here!! Thik I was offshore for the worst of it if I remember right.
Looks like you had a blast anyways!

Similar Thread Suggestions