new mods rs 200

Thought the whole point of the RS Clio was that the carpet and stuff in the back was dead thin to save weight? Then you stick 50kg of speakers and boxes in the boot? :wink:

Not a fan of lights and too old for big stereo systems. But as long as you like it.

Dont suppose you have the eBay details of where you got the rear lights do you and how much they were?? Ive searched everythin I can think of but I can't find them anywhere. I actually think they look pretty good and the smoked finish will go well with storm grey..

interesting mods, not to my taste in anyway, and a good waste of a 200, but luckily its each to thier own!

Not a fan of the lights, am pretty sure they'll stop cruise working too.
Dislike the rear tints and carbon-wrap on the roof, but the wheels look well :smile:

Dont suppose you have the eBay details of where you got the rear lights do you and how much they were?? Ive searched everythin I can think of but I can't find them anywhere. I actually think they look pretty good and the smoked finish will go well with storm grey..

Same here can't find them no where !!!

Please don't tell me you're one of those people that I see driving around and I can hear the sub going even from the inside of my car. Not really a fan of the back lights either but there ya go!
Think it looks good on the Megane 18s on the other hand.

Anyone who hates for you being different belongs on cliosport rather than my beloved 197.net forum :tongueout:

Your the only person to have fitted such a sound system to one of these in the club so far, and fair one for sticking your neck out and being different :smile:

It was only a few years back people were crowding around car boots at meets and cruises and admiring such sound systems as yourself, and even at Trax there are still sound offs and similar demo cars. Great job of it you've done too mate. Take my hat off to ya :wink:

i like; lights

i dont like; 18s that alter rolling radious for the worse, big heavy speakers adding 40kg +

what I like is the mercury 200, rare but I dont find those 18's as attractive as they are on the 197.... no idea why, but they just dont fit a 200 imo, maybe its the low profile they have, I 've seen a 197 on 225 40 18 and it looked good, also the lights.... looks like a chavved up golf mk3 :smile: I dont like the tints either, or the black matt roof.... sideskirts are ok, cup spoiler is ok too, a bit too much there on the car imo, but as long as you like

Anyone who hates for you being different belongs on cliosport rather than my beloved 197.net forum :tongueout:

Your the only person to have fitted such a sound system to one of these in the club so far, and fair one for sticking your neck out and being different :smile:

It was only a few years back people were crowding around car boots at meets and cruises and admiring such sound systems as yourself, and even at Trax there are still sound offs and similar demo cars. Great job of it you've done too mate. Take my hat off to ya :wink:

i totally agree on this one. I think the all point is actually making it your own and different from everybody else. I also have a sub (not as big and single one) and a decent sound system in mine not to be chav but cause I enjoy listening to my music the a sound level that I could if I was at home.