New mods for 2017!

Looked at them Gripper LSD. Man they are costly! Hope you get round to it.

Aiming for new adjustable top mounts and Coilovers

May have to refurb my gearbox as well...

Definitely: Remap, Megane 250 turbo (have one, just need it fitted), bigger injectors, change intercooler, vented bonnet, adjustable top mounts through the group buy on here, uprated brake pads, paint my wheels and calipers.

Possibly: Bucket seats, harnesses, half roll cage.

Probably some suspension mods; so adjustable top mounts for a bit of camber and some shims for the rear to give a bit of -ve camber and toe out (if possible).

Keep looking at cages, but doubt it will haopen next year.

Definitely: Remap, Megane 250 turbo (have one, just need it fitted), bigger injectors, change intercooler, vented bonnet, adjustable top mounts through the group buy on here, uprated brake pads, paint my wheels and calipers.

Possibly: Bucket seats, harnesses, half roll cage.
Probably some suspension mods; so adjustable top mounts for a bit of camber and some shims for the rear to give a bit of -ve camber and toe out (if possible).

Keep looking at cages, but doubt it will haopen next year.

What suspension components have you guys considered?

@trackspec197 The Compbrake adjustable top mounts through the group buy. I already have Bilstein B14's. I may consider going for slightly stiffer front springs, depending how they do on track.

Where you thinking of getting supercharger done? Would really love one in my car but they seem to be really expensive!
Yes it isn't cheap (similar price to a meg conversion) but I'm struggling to find a low mileage meg engine and don't fancy putting an 80k mile engine in a 15k mile car. I'm told ktec are close to finally releasing the supercharger kit (but then again I believe they have been saying this for a few years now)

Toying with the idea of buying a meg 250/265 - however insurance quotes are a bit high at the moment, will have to wait till i get another years no claims in April.

Just ordered Cobra exhaust & sports cat from Demon Tweeks which won't be fitted for a while. Thinking about a Quaife diff & possibly a K-tek manifold. Have to time it for when herself is in a good mood. Oh & a remap!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Let me know how you get on, might get my missus ones upgraded.

Plastidip grey parts, roof wrap, remap for me.

Wow ! Fairly big plans. Your warranty about to run-out i presume ?

Go on - do tell us N/A chaps.....how many horses for a simple remap ?

Similar Thread Suggestions