Hi all,

Firstly like to say how helpful this site is and makes some decisions very easy. I have been a 200 owner for just over two months now and have fallen head over heals for the car!!! Just thought I'd introduce myself as I have been looking at the forum for a while however not posted. Below are a couple of pictures of my Clio, only done minor modifications so far (Ktec spacers and wind deflectors)

ad862a79145d9fdacb8043bf164d25c6.jpg32f5b76a4c44bd12db91edf1c96fea65.jpg

The next modification on the list I think is going to be lowering springs as coilovers are currently out of my price range. I was just wondering if anyone has the h&r springs on the standard dampers? Or should I upgrade to the cup dampers?

Cheers,

Ross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Ross !!

Can't beat a new member who gets pictures in early :smile: Looks great too....

Enjoy your stay; and the new toy.

Welcome aboard!

I'm a big coilover fan having transformed my car with them on, so I'd say save up :smile: bilstein b14 can be had for a great price.

Welcome!

I'm running H&R springs on standard shocks. It's firm but it's easy enough to live with. My missus doesn't mind so therefore... It's a win!

Welcome aboard!

I'm a big coilover fan having transformed my car with them on, so I'd say save up :smile: bilstein b14 can be had for a great price.

Coilovers are on the list bit for now springs are going to have to do to reduce the arch gap!! Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome!

I'm running H&R springs on standard shocks. It's firm but it's easy enough to live with. My missus doesn't mind so therefore... It's a win!

Haha that's what i like to here! think it's going to have to be them for now then coilovers in the future

welcome along..thanks for your kind words about the forum..give us a shout if anything.. @Big Ben runs cup shocks with different springs..think he quite likes his set up..
enjoy your stay and as Chris said..B14's can be had for a very decent price now..

Reactions: Ross_green
Grams springs from Kamracing and cup shocks. Slightly over firm but very good performance on good surfaces. Would recommend

Reactions: Pav
Grams springs from Kamracing and cup shocks. Slightly over firm but very good performance on good surfaces. Would recommend

Didn't know about grams springs so will defiantly give them a look, thanks for the help!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0