New member with a GW 200 with cup pack

M154MATT

Paid Member
Morning all

After being messed about by an online company over purchasing a black Megane 300 Trophy I found a GW 200 with cup pack, KTEC induction kit and Akrapovic evolution exhaust.

I should be picking the car up this Saturday but here's a couple of pics from the detailers.

Attachments

• Slow White.jpg
    Slow White.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Slow White 1.jpg
    Slow White 1.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 24
Very nice. If you have plans for the car(or not) then why not start a progress thread. Everyone likes reading about other peoples pride and joys.

Reactions: M154MATT
Thanks Ben, after reading a few progress threads they've given me loads of ideas so I'll start one after collecting the car. I hope to join some of you guys on the track next year all things being well.

Reactions: Big Ben
I promise its not a garage queen and will be used on track like my Clio Trophy and Twingo RS were.

Attachments

• Bedford RS 190609.jpg
    Bedford RS 190609.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 8
  • oulton2014-337.jpg
    oulton2014-337.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 8
  • T RSR Lllandow.jpg
    T RSR Lllandow.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Trophy later spec.jpg
    Trophy later spec.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 9
I'll hunt through my parts box as I believe I have a set of rear Trophy dampers brand new if there of any use?

I owned 299 from 500 miles and it spent many happy hours on track doing one of the RS days at Spa and then on to the Ring.

I'll hunt through my parts box as I believe I have a set of rear Trophy dampers brand new if there of any use?

I owned 299 from 500 miles and it spent many happy hours on track doing one of the RS days at Spa and then on to the Ring.
Let me know the price you are after in a private message.

We are normally setting up the hospitality on Wednesdays and I always take a walk along the garages to see what Clio's are about, the only one I've seen is carl at Donnington but maybe someday I'll see one of you lot. There were a few Clio's at Snetterton around the 7th September but we were over near the bomb hole and too far away to have a look. I would really like to see a Megalo sometime in the flesh.

Reactions: Big Ben