New Member (Where can I get Recaros?)

Hi To Everyone.

Recently part-ex 2 cars (Mercedes 52 plate E270 plus Vauxhall Corsa 54 plate) for a White Clio197 Cup on a 09 plate done 4500 miles. The Clio was £11500. I think I've had a good deal. I've always wanted a Clio Sport but never knew which one to go for. First I liked the 172, then when the 182 came out I didn't like it much but it grew on me. I' hoping this 197 grows on me. I've added a few things to it already. Side skirts and a front splitter now its looking quite good so its growing more on me. It's a fantastic car and the handling is Excellent. Does anyone know where I cold get Recaro seats from and the expected cost? :001_rolleyes:

welcome along matey. You can get recaros from the dealer but they cost a pretty packet at around £1500! failing that, look for a scrapper that has them fitted, but be quick they dont take long to sell !

Welcome to the site mate! As Adrian said, you have got to be quick with the recaros. On a side point I wouldnt just look for clio breakers there are other cars which have the Sportster seats in them it just depends if they have manufacturer stitching in them or not, but it might be an easier way.

They are alot more than 1.5k from dealers Adrian.
More than double that.

If your not bothered about same fabric and Renault sport stiching, then cheapest place is probably capital seating.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0