New member! Twingo content!

Slime, were are you from then? Cant see I've seen your 197 around this area before!

When I went in to buy this car they had a blue 197 sat there, it was about the same price as a new twingo, and was the F1 edition one. I so nearly had it, the only thing that made me not was the fact I couldnt scrap my old car for it (due to the fact it didnt run anymore it seemed getting 2k for it wasnt such a bad idea), they only did that deal on new cars!

So the plan is to just stick with the twingo for a couple years then get myself a 200 or something.

Slime, were are you from then? Cant see I've seen your 197 around this area before!

When I went in to buy this car they had a blue 197 sat there, it was about the same price as a new twingo, and was the F1 edition one. I so nearly had it, the only thing that made me not was the fact I couldnt scrap my old car for it (due to the fact it didnt run anymore it seemed getting 2k for it wasnt such a bad idea), they only did that deal on new cars!

So the plan is to just stick with the twingo for a couple years then get myself a 200 or something.
I live in Thorbury in South Glocestershire. We were out for a swift drive in the Cotswolds on the way to Hertford. Good to see some enthusiasts out and about. Might do a meet with a mate who has a V6 soon in the Cotswolds. Will post up nearer the time!

Cool stuff, im often out and about, the big lad in the Renult parts van is the rep for this area. Hes got himself a 200.
Does anybody know anything about the group of Clios that meet in Sainsburys car park in Witney most tuesdays during the summer months? Theres often a couple a V6's and things there.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0