New member from Staffordshire

Can't comment on the 200, however I have it on my 197 and I don't ever use it tbh. It's ok but it's just not something I'm too fussed about. Personal preference really, I think it's an overrated option on a car in the UK.
Yeah I know what you're saying. Having come from a full on track prepped 172 cup, I think I've missed the creature comforts! Being stuck in traffic on the Brussels ring road in what was essentially a greenhouse, was no fun!

Welcome great taste in colour choice :smile: i'am after a alien myself . Hope you find a good one just not before me :laughing: storm grey is also a great colour and probably the only other colour i'd consider .

Haha! Yeah thought you might say that!

I think i'am viewing the AG cup on gumtree on saturday i would prefer a FF car as i to wanted a a/c car but as it won't be an every day car i guess it's not a big issue . Is yours gonna be your daily driver or more a fun car .

@mr freeze Personally I would want to pay around the £8000 to £8500 really, but I'm sat in a position that allows me to sit and wait. I'm happy to pay £11000 for the right car, but it would have to be the RIGHT car for me. The SG that ktec has appeals, but just not as much as the AG's do! It's all because I'm a fan of Porsche viper green.
Welcome, and good luck with your search :yum:
Thanks! I have a feeling I'm going to need that luck!

@mr freeze Personally I would want to pay around the £8000 to £8500 really, but I'm sat in a position that allows me to sit and wait. I'm happy to pay £11000 for the right car, but it would have to be the RIGHT car for me. The SG that ktec has appeals, but just not as much as the AG's do! It's all because I'm a fan of Porsche viper green.

Yeah i'am in the same bracket in terms of what i want to pay £8/8.5k is my limit . The gumtree one appeals to me with it being low mileage i know that doesn't always mean its a better car but as the car would only used every now and then i would be keeping the mileage low .

Viper green is a great colour also .

@mr freeze personally I think he's overpriced it because of the colour and the additional options it has fitted (recaros and Speedlines). The low mileage appeals but no a/c doesn't. I'm pretty confident if that was a FF it would've sold by now, and quite possibly at the asking price.

@mr freeze personally I think he's overpriced it because of the colour and the additional options it has fitted (recaros and Speedlines). The low mileage appeals but no a/c doesn't. I'm pretty confident if that was a FF it would've sold by now, and quite possibly at the asking price.

Yeah i think its over priced but like you say its rare colour , options , and low mileage that are driving the price . There was a alien green cup with speedlines a/c but no recaro seats but had 87k on the clock and was up at £6995 at quest motors . In my opinion it is way over priced and makes the gumtree car look a good deal if it could be bought at a lower price than it is up at .

Yeah i think its over priced but like you say its rare colour , options , and low mileage that are driving the price . There was a alien green cup with speedlines a/c but no recaro seats but had 87k on the clock and was up at £6995 at quest motors . In my opinion it is way over priced and makes the gumtree car look a good deal if it could be bought at a lower price than it is up at .
How long have you been on the hunt mate?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0