New member from Portugal (living in Germany)

brunodias

Platinum Member
Hello everyone!
My name is Bruno, I'm 24 years old and I'm a portuguese fellow living in Munich, Germany.
Just found out this forum three days ago and I really enjoyed the organization around here.

Currently I onw a Honda Civic Coupé EJ8 (beeing restaured at the moment) and yesterday at around 5pm I officialy bought a Clio III RS197.

I was actually looking for cars for around two months until I arrived at a dealership and had this vision.

30638810582_0e0da960a6_k_d.jpg

Safe to say, I was immediatelly surrendered to this GORGEOUS blue color.
I don't know much about this clios, Only had one as my first car, a 91 Clio 1.4RT, crazy and fun little car.

As far as I can tell, has everything I need. Keyless entry, cruise control, legal xenon lights, 2 sets of wheels, optional spoiler (Cup?), standard sport seats, headlight washers, black housing headlights, 99,000km (61.500 miles) and I don't remember anything else.

Car will now be completely serviced, including a new timing belt, will make the TÜV (german MOT), and then they will even fill up the tank for me (how great costumer service is that?!)

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pictures, as soon as I get it registered I'll shoot it with the DSLR.

Hope you like it!
Bruno

30119896663_5e986364a1_k_d.jpg

30638765362_2f2eee70a0_k_d.jpg

30123386694_60ec77ae40_k_d.jpg

Looking good. Best colour but I'm a bit biased.
Welcome to the forum
Getting the service and timing belt done a big bonus!
Enjoy

Thank you Pav. Of course, thank you so much. :smile:

I'll make sure I start watching some nice projects around here.

Welcome to the forum, Bruno! The car looks very nice and the Cup spoiler is a good option to have! Great peace of mind too having the belts done!

I'm surprise by the amount of kind words guys, thank you all, honestly! :wink:

Yes, it was an amazing experience from dealer to costumer.

It's from 2007 and they offer me a 1 year warranty.
Timing belt was done at the 50.000km mark but they will change it anyway, just to be sure, and also a inspection (it's what they call here to check every part of the car and replace anything that might be bad), and the cherry on top, full tank of gas.

Pretty happy about it, and started to get excited to drive the damn thing.

Cheers,
Bruno

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
F New Members 8