New member from Newcastle

Alreet pet! Bit late to the party but thought I'd say Hi!
Just to throw my two-pennies worth in, gloss black wheels show up a lot of micro abrasions, my Trophy wheels look terrible up close, unless the quality is worse than an independent powder coater? Maybe a dark anthracite would look good? Up to you though :smile:

Alreet pet! Bit late to the party but thought I'd say Hi!
Just to throw my two-pennies worth in, gloss black wheels show up a lot of micro abrasions, my Trophy wheels look terrible up close, unless the quality is worse than an independent powder coater? Maybe a dark anthracite would look good? Up to you though :smile:

Yeah I looked at that but got a friend who does them for £100 a set so just getting them done temporary for now

Reactions: Micah
welcome

is the dent on the bonnet on the top right ? i think i might have looked at this car in the summer.
im currently running uniroyal rainsport 3 and im not that impressed. check out what evryone else is running first :smile:

welcome

is the dent on the bonnet on the top right ? i think i might have looked at this car in the summer.
im currently running uniroyal rainsport 3 and im not that impressed. check out what evryone else is running first :smile:
most users rate this tire very highly..even on track @tombate911

hmmmm i just feel like the sidewall is a bit soft when pushing it. compared to other tyres i've had. the guy i bought it off said the same. maybe its all in my head. who knows :smile:

Yeah that's the one mate haha. I love the tyres me. Put an extra 2psi in if you feel like that. I know a few people say they're soft but the extra psi will help

hmmmm i just feel like the sidewall is a bit soft when pushing it. compared to other tyres i've had. the guy i bought it off said the same. maybe its all in my head. who knows :smile:

Yeah I run them on Track as a purely wet tyre and also keep them on as road tyre's too. They're great gripping tyre's. But not a great overall road tyre's if you're looking for performance on the road especially in dry conditions. Like you say the carcass is very soft. I always make sure I buy the XL versions. Run them around 34 PSI on the road.
The Best road tyre I've tried performance vs price are Khumo KU39.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0