New Member from Lincolshire

Hi guys, just thought I'd finally pop in a hello on here. Picked up a 197 f1 around June time, been nipping around in it and now it's my daily driver. Living in the Sleaford/Boston area. Had the timing belt, thermostat and temp switch changed along with a full service this week (found a cracked front spring so I guess it's coilovers time). Running super smooth. Glad to abuse the knowledge on this forum for future endeavours

IMG_7528.jpg I have this one. I bought it borderline standard. Only mods were ;

A power flux upper engine mount insert

Heko wind deflectors.

All the interior bulbs changed to white.

Aux lead fitted.

Other than that, a standard sub-70,000mile example.

I've Only added a ktec panel filter. Next up is coilies and wheels.

Last edited:
L
View attachment 112145 I have this one. I bought it borderline standard. Only mods were ;

A power flux upper engine mount insert

Heko wind deflectors.

All the interior bulbs changed to white.

Aux lead fitted.

Other than that, a standard sub-70,000mile example.

I've Only added a ktec panel filter. Next up is coilies and wheels.
Like me nuts buying a black car @Jimmy you have a lot to answer for

Welcome to the forum! Superb choice in car and colour - we clearly share excellent taste in Clios, as @Chris has pointed out :wink:

[="nutnutwelshman, post: 658138, member: 2996"]L

Like me nuts buying a black car @Jimmy you have a lot to answer for[/QUOTE]

Ha, we all know that DB is finest Renault colour :smile: keeping it clean is all part of the n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶m̶a̶r̶e̶ fun!

Just I let everyone know, and I will start a project thread. Coilovers and wheels have been delivered. Went for bilstien b14's and matt black ultraleggeras. It's going to be a Little stealth wagon.

Also ordered some new oem top mounts from Renault Parts Direct . Seems silly fitting new suspension to a 10yo car and keeping the original top mounts.

Reactions: ///M and Micah
Just I let everyone know, and I will start a project thread. Coilovers and wheels have been delivered. Went for bilstien b14's and matt black ultraleggeras. It's going to be a Little stealth wagon.

Also ordered some new oem top mounts from Renault Parts Direct . Seems silly fitting new suspension to a 10yo car and keeping the original top mounts.

VERY good purchase. You'll love the B14s and the wheels are just hands down the best you can put on this car.

You'll also love how the steering feels after it's all on. Lightweight wheels are one of the best things you can do to a car!

Interesting mods - good to see this when done, get on and start your own progress thread.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0