New member: Clio F1 No 383

Just picked her up, 71000, full service history! Basic spec but was cleaner than other F1s I had viewed! Wanting to get door Decals and Renault front splitter for her tho!

Is it pants down and off to a Renault dealer? Any help appreciated.

Cheers Iain

Attachments

• received_1634759433238715.jpeg
    received_1634759433238715.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
Welcome and congrats! Looks nice and seems to be in great condition for the age. Even the sticker on the rear window is still there.

Not sure about the parts. I'm not that familar with such things on your side of the channel. There's a user named @renaultpartsdirect on here who seems to be the "local dealer". Maybe worth trying to drop him a PM.

Welcome and congrats! Looks nice and seems to be in great condition for the age. Even the sticker on the rear window is still there.

Not sure about the parts. I'm not that familar with such things on your side of the channel. There's a user named @renaultpartsdirect on here who seems to be the "local dealer". Maybe worth trying to drop him a PM.

Thanks mate will have a look!

Welcome, wondering what's going on with the Renault sport badge on the back? Looks bigger than normal and moved slightly up?