New LY R27 owner

Hello all,

Picked up a lovely Liquid Yellow R27 F1 earlier this week after a few weeks of looking. Was originally settled on a GW with the satin Speedlines, but fell for the yellow. It's got 29000 on the clock, still fresh inside and has had a new Recaro seat base fitted recently. Coming from a 2001 Fiesta Zetec S, it's an upgrade in all departments and I'm loving it so far. Current plans include a boot net and the RS steering wheel trim, so no need for a progress thread just yet! Longer term I thinking possibly a Cup Spoiler and lowering/coilovers, but I'm still undecided on that.

I think I've probably read this site from cover to cover in the past couple of months waiting to get one, so now I have I thought I'd best join up!

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

i said welcome in ure other post but. il say it again

Welcome mate.

u'll find this to be 1 of the friendliest forums of the lot.

Welcome fella! Best colour choice if I do say so:001_tt1:!

I had a 2001 fiesta zetec s before I got mine...what an upgrade :thumbup:

Welcome to the shud mate! As I am sure you are aware you have made the best choice! Not that I am biased towards LY R27's in any way, shape or form :oops:

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

:welcome:

Welcome, another NW member with the best colour :jase:

If your interested in attending meets add yourself to the members list (link in my sig) :smile:

Cheers guys. You're right Woody, it is friendly round here! Slight bias for Liquid Yellow too.

I've added myself to the list list Maz, although I reckon I'd likely explode with jealousy if I ever see your new 200 in the metal...

I am on the verge of exploding myself too... tomorrow cant come quick enough.. I have waited 3 months !!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jack_R27 New Members 6
VehicleOfChoice New Members 13
T New Members 12
Priyank.A New Members 20
Flames83 Clio 197 Area 12