New Lincs 200 Member

Good evening guys,

Just thought id drop into here since it looks like now i'm an official Clio 200 owner. Although i don't get it till a week on Saturday i'm looking forward to the new ownership for sure.

Previous Clipsport member with my current but soon to be Ex Racing Blue 182 and 106OC member with my old 106 Gti before this.

Hopefully they'll be a few Lincs members on here and potentially some local meets before the winter weather turns in since i've missed the last show event of the Season.

Anyway look forward to the use of the site and hopefully speak to some of you guys soon...

Marc

Hiya Marc,

Welcome to the site first and foremost. And of course huge congrats on the new French toy (You've obviously had a few French cars) :smile:

Im guessing its a red one from your picture ?

Enjoy the site......

Hiya Marc,

Welcome to the site first and foremost. And of course huge congrats on the new French toy (You've obviously had a few French cars) :smile:

Im guessing its a red one from your picture ?

Enjoy the site......

Cheers Pal,

Yeah i've had a couple so far.... Something about the bug you get i think..

Yes that's the one...

Anyone know if it was on here previously?

Hi Marc,

Welcome to the forum! I'll have to keep an eye out, visit my parents most weekend and live in Holbeach (Saracens Head off the A17 to be more precise!)

See a few 197's Lincs way, and an Alien Green 200 that's knocking around Boston!

Hi Marc,

Welcome to the forum! I'll have to keep an eye out, visit my parents most weekend and live in Holbeach (Saracens Head off the A17 to be more precise!)

See a few 197's Lincs way, and an Alien Green 200 that's knocking around Boston!

Cheers Pal, yeah you shall...

I can't say iv'e seen any 197's around the area, but i have seen the AG... I'm in slight envy of that tbh, but to find one with the Recaro's and Tipped spoiler is unreal (Sure they don't exist) ....

Reactions: RossWoods93
Cheers Pal, yeah you shall...

I can't say iv'e seen any 197's around the area, but i have seen the AG... I'm in slight envy of that tbh, but to find one with the Recaro's and Tipped spoiler is unreal (Sure they don't exist) ....

They do crop up!! Although you might have to add the spoiler!

Welcome in mate, fairly new myself. Pay a fiver for membership and you will have so much info to hand.

Colin

I've been searching for this membership link but could see anything in merchandise so was going to ask shortly..

Have always been a paying member on any owners site I've been on and was on 106oc for quite a few years when I had that..

So much info and help like you say..

I've been searching for this membership link but could see anything in merchandise so was going to ask shortly..

Have always been a paying member on any owners site I've been on and was on 106oc for quite a few years when I had that..

So much info and help like you say..

If you click on your profile at the top (beside your avatar image) you will get a drop down box with a Membership option in there :smile:

Reactions: MarcM