New(ish)

Hello peoplee! I'm Jason, im 20 and im from near Sheffield. :sleep: :smiley:

Ive been on here a while, i originally came on here because I was going to get a 197, but then I toyed with the idea of getting a Arctic Corsa VXR, but now ive come back to the Clio and im going to get either a Liquid Yellow, Alien Green or Racing Blue FF 200 sometime before summer. Hopefully will be ordering it ASAP.. 8) Once i work out which bloomin colour i want anyway, haha.

Im going to do a few of the RenaultSport track days too and no doubt a few meets so I'll probably see some of you around.

Im currently driving this, which my brother will take on when he turns 17.

Yesyes, its a dirty "racerboy" "tesco car park chav" Corsa as you people call it, lol. Im no chav though. haha.

4202808887_87edf70d75_o.jpg

Corsa is nasty, and dont see a 17yearold insuring it...

Haha, personal opinion i suppose. I got insured on it when i first passed my test. 8)

What car was you driving when you passed your test? :closedeyes:

Last edited:
Welcome mate, looks like me and you are in a race to buy a 197 :tongueout: I wanna LY R27 should be mine around june!

Nice corsa.. :tongueout:

A £500 seat ibiza 1.4 and even that cost me £1200 to insure 6 years ago

Say it as I see it :wink:

So whats your point? haha. Your calling my first car nasty when you was driving a £500 seat ibiza as your first car? lol. I don't really get you.. :sleep:

Mahhh! Whatever, personal opinion. I know you Clio people hate Corsa's. So i can't really expect any of you to like it, lol.

It's better than most peoples first car. Deffinately better than the £800 1.0L black metro I had.
BEF 808Y. Had shot suspension and 1 wing painted in hamerite.
My second car was no better... A 1.2 Nova club (all White with yellow and grey stripey deck chair interior).

So whats your point? haha. Your calling my first car nasty when you was driving a £500 seat ibiza as your first car? lol. I don't really get you.. :sleep:

Mahhh! Whatever, personal opinion. I know you Clio people hate Corsa's. So i can't really expect any of you to like it, lol.

Its an impressive first car, never said it wasn't that, you never said it was your first car though.

I'm not going to bother explaining what i meant by my post or what I think of it as a first car as its a waste of my time. Enjoy your 197 when you get it.

I'll be getting a 200, i was going to get a 197 before i thought about getting the Arctic VXR. I only bought this car for this year, I was always going to move on.

Similar Thread Suggestions