New guy from good old Essex

Hey peeps :w00t:

Came over from saxperience, just sold my saxo vtr and am collecting my Albi Blue 200 FF on December 20th HOPEFULLY!

To say I am excited is a massive understatement! :jump1:

Hmmmm, wonder what the difference is from 110bhp to 200bhp? :w00t:

Any advice on things to look out for or things you all love the most from your clios?

Brad :smile:

Hey peeps :w00t:

Came over from saxperience, just sold my saxo vtr and am collecting my Albi Blue 200 FF on December 20th HOPEFULLY!

To say I am excited is a massive understatement! :jump1:

Hmmmm, wonder what the difference is from 110bhp to 200bhp? :w00t:

Any advice on things to look out for or things you all love the most from your clios?

Brad :smile:

Good choice on getting a 200, Thier great cars and their really quick compared to a saxo, I have a albi blue FF clio and love it, I just came from a 320bhp subaru wr1 and i perfer the clio over the wr1,

Keep us posted mate, Trust me you'll love the clio once it's here...

Welcome to the site, get in touch for some regular meets and drives around Essex :smile:

My brothers got a VTR and i blow his doors off lol, you'll love it.

welcome mate. . . . only way to find out is blow away a saxo lmfao

haha oh don't worry I will be blowing away saxos for fun as soon as I've run the car in as am getting it brand new.

Everyone on here seems a lot more friendly than saxperience lol

cheers for the welcomes everyone :smile:

haha oh don't worry I will be blowing away saxos for fun as soon as I've run the car in as am getting it brand new.

Everyone on here seems a lot more friendly than saxperience lol

cheers for the welcomes everyone :smile:

It has changed somewhat since when I ruled the place 2005-2008 lol :wink:

Can't believe some of the comments people were putting in your thread on there lol!:'(

It has changed somewhat since when I ruled the place 2005-2008 lol :wink:

Can't believe some of the comments people were putting in your thread on there lol!:'(

I know! Bless them, average age of people on there is like 16 so they are all very childish haha

and I wondered why saxo drivers had such a bad name for themselves!

Welcome mate,

Where abouts in essex are you?

Since you owned a saxo im gonna say Southend area of essex??

Nice choice on car the 200 is fantastic what else did you go for?

Cup chasis?
Recaros?
Spoiler?
Speedlines?

You'll love the clio i can promise you that. Delievers everything you want, power handling and its a real head turner.

I know! Bless them, average age of people on there is like 16 so they are all very childish haha

and I wondered why saxo drivers had such a bad name for themselves!

Welcome,
alot of the time it seems the average age on here is alot younger than 16:tongue_smilie: