New from scotland

Hi guys just purchased my new car today red 07 197. been into the honda seen for a few years but decided to try something different. This looks a really good forum and I look forward to picking your brains on things to improve the car. probably looking to sort the suspension first then move onto some power mods.Wont be going to mad with it tho :thumbup:. Whats the info with regards to fast road set up on one of these anything required?? whats the best springs to go for aswell??

cheers john

:welcome: to the site mate.

Where abouts in Scotland you from?

You should get some pics taken of the red beast and stick them in the gallery section. Show it off properly.

:welcome: to the site mate.

Where abouts in Scotland you from?

You should get some pics taken of the red beast and stick them in the gallery section. Show it off properly.

I will do mate pick it up on the 16th my birthday aswell wee present to myself. From just outside glasgow in blantyre

Excellent. Theres a few of us in the central region, just today wee had a Scotland section run up to the green welly.

Was a good jont. Will give you a pm if your interested next time we're orgainsing one.

Excellent. Theres a few of us in the central region, just today wee had a Scotland section run up to the green welly.

Was a good jont. Will give you a pm if your interested next time we're orgainsing one.

nice one its fi that owns the green welly from the type r scotland website , cheers mate pm me am always up for a run!

Last edited:
Welcome mate as N0ddie says will give you a shout on any runs meets ect.Any thoughts on runs meets let N0ddie or myself know and see what we can come up with enjoy you're 197 when you get her.Know a good garage that can do work,tuning,set up suspension ect if interested pm me and i will forward info bout them on

Welcome mate as N0ddie says will give you a shout on any runs meets ect.Any thoughts on runs meets let N0ddie or myself know and see what we can come up with enjoy you're 197 when you get her.Know a good garage that can do work,tuning,set up suspension ect if interested pm me and i will forward info bout them on

I will do mate can fit most things myself would just be for setting the suspension up cheers

Similar Thread Suggestions