New Forum Bugs & Issues Thread

On your profile there should be an option for signature. When you click your name at the top there is a signature link there also.

No i cant see it. There is "about you" which is like signature but it is not working if i write there something.

I'd also like to be able to edit my signature, there's no option to anywhere in settings :worried:

Little help again.. can someone tell me what kind of code i should use in my signature?
I want that project thread url can be clicked open. I know some people got url there which you can just click open.

@sevenfourate ?

Last edited:
Code:
[url=LINK]Description[/url]

Alternatively the little chain symbol in the toolbar when you post/edit there's a little link symbol which you can also use to do this.

I've noticed a few other threads where the pics have disappeared like in mine.
Any chance on a fix sometime soon ?.
New layout looks great apart from losing all my pics over the last few years.
This bug is still not fixed, Ive tried several times from other machines etc, none of your pictures load on your thread?

Any chance someone can fix the issue with my pics...
I lost them all with the change & I don't have copies of many of the pics (they were on an old laptop that died) so I would like to be able to access them as would a few other members that have messaged me.
A forum rep fixed a couple so they can be fixed but the rest are still missing.

Any chance someone can fix the issue with my pics...
I lost them all with the change & I don't have copies of many of the pics (they were on an old laptop that died) so I would like to be able to access them as would a few other members that have messaged me.
A forum rep fixed a couple so they can be fixed but the rest are still missing.

Hi @Nik is this something that can be done, are the old photos recoverable? Thanks.

Why can't I find my signature or my member status settings, as in where mine says 'I love lamp' under where it says platinum member. Where can I change that?