New Forum Bugs & Issues Thread

Under users in the CP, everybody's signature permissions is at not-set, which means no they can't have a signature, including mine, however most odd that I'm able too. Not something id want to mess around with either, perhaps best wait for Nik to reply to that one, don't want to change something for it to daisy chain and upset hosting issues or anything like that.

Under users in the CP, everybody's signature permissions is at not-set, which means no they can't have a signature, including mine, however most odd that I'm able too. Not something id want to mess around with either, perhaps best wait for Nik to reply to that one, don't want to change something for it to daisy chain and upset hosting issues or anything like that.

100% agree.

No biggie. Was just saying more than anything...........

At the bottom of your post there is 3 little lines stacked up, click this and edit is an option.

At the bottom of your post there is 3 little lines stacked up, click this and edit is an option.

sorry chris, can't find those three lines. i can see a 'report' button, a permalink and a reply button.
don't see them in neither firefox nor google chrome.

okay, in this last post i can see an 'edit' and a 'delete' button, together with the 'report' one.
but not in older posts.

I'm having the same issue with edits.

Can edit current posts but not older ones, although it was made on the new site.

sorry chris, can't find those three lines. i can see a 'report' button, a permalink and a reply button.
don't see them in neither firefox nor google chrome.

Sorry thats for a mobile, theres that option on mobile version of the site (which I was using when I replied)

Sorry thats for a mobile, theres that option on mobile version of the site (which I was using when I replied)

that's okay, chris. no prob. coming back in here, after about two hours, the 'edit' and 'delete' buttons are gone again!

wouldn't be too much of a problem, if it wasn't for the fact that i frequently update the first post of my projects thread with mods i've done to the clio or trackdays i've driven. would be a shame if i wouldn't be able to do that any longer.

that's okay, chris. no prob. coming back in here, after about two hours, the 'edit' and 'delete' buttons are gone again!

wouldn't be too much of a problem, if it wasn't for the fact that i frequently update the first post of my projects thread with mods i've done to the clio or trackdays i've driven. would be a shame if i wouldn't be able to do that any longer.

no solution for the 'disappearing edit button"?

if i login and click on "alerts" and look at them it them logs me out....have to log back in :track:

Yeah I corrected that one, for some reason all the image tags are wrong, the URL and image tags are in the wrong place.

I can't find any other threads with the same problem with photobucket links so it doesn't look like it got broke in the move, but maybe the old forum just sorted it out some way.

I'll need to go through when i get a min and correct them all in the same way

I've noticed a few other threads where the pics have disappeared like in mine.
Any chance on a fix sometime soon ?.
New layout looks great apart from losing all my pics over the last few years.

From what I can gather the permissions need editing to enable signatures again?

Obviously it's not essential, but be nice to have them back as people usually link progress threads, currently I'm finding it really difficult to have a nosey at people's cars lol.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Tapatalk but I know this is being looked at. Now I've started my new job the internet blocks this site so I'm finding it really annoying. There's always the browser on my phone but it's so fiddly :worried: I really miss this place!