New Clio 200 owner :)

Hey everyone! I'm Rob from wolves in the midlands if anyones local. I've just bought myself a Silver Clio 200 with Cup Chassis + Recaros and some other bits on a 59 reg. What a car :thumbup1::drool:!!! What an amazing sound from the exhaust system :w00t: (thats if its standard)

Haven't had my own since my Peugeot 206 GTI 180 which i got rid off due to my company car. Now decided to have a very cheap company car and one of these. After having a variety of quick cars including a DC2 kitted to the sky with toys and 240bhp i must say i'm extremely impressed with the 200.

Can anyone recommend the best mods for the 200? bring any extra power out of the engine? breathing mods?

Just a quick question, what does FF mean??

Cheers

Rob

Welcome to the site mate! Car sounds nice, you have gotta love the recaros hey!?

FF is Full Fat i.e. not a cup, just so you know! It took me a good while to work it out lol! I thought it meant F***ing Fast lol!

Welcome to the site Rob

FF is a 197 or 200 with cup suspension like yourself FF has a slightly better trim inside the car and more optional extras. A 197 or 200 cup comes with cup suspension as standard and has a slightly cheaper trim with A/C etc on the options list. Hope that makes sence...

Not many mods for the 200 yet as it not been out long but you could look at a remap. Take a look on ktec racing youl see what you can get for the 197 will give you a rough idea of whats coming.

hi and welcome Rob,

F/F is the best one to go for ( biased ), lol :thumbup1:

yours is the Nimbus one then, ( colour ).

Yeah guessing it is the Nimbus, Pretty much spur of the moment buy. The car came into the dealership as a part ex against a new merc E350 cdi coupe and jumped at the price it was :w00t:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
R New Members 8
D New Members 6
joehodges154 New Members 3