New 200T Facelift

Really generous offer mate thanks, a long way from me unfortunately.. Might go see if Renault will let me have a test drive, although I've heard they are very reluctant.

Test drove one from my local Renault very easily, I just said on the phone I had a 197 and they asked me to come and have a look.

Test drove one from my local Renault very easily, I just said on the phone I had a 197 and they asked me to come and have a look.

Thanks that's great, I have gone snooping around them at my local dealer before but nobody seemed interested even though I was in my Clio - and they're a RenaultSport dealer too.
I'll give them a ring after Christmas (when I'm planning on getting a new car) and go try it out, they have a 275 trophy r in stock too so might give that a go as well haha (I wish I could afford it!)

I took a 1 hour test drive right after the 200t appeared, not a bad car, quite pleasant on the inside, still had my first non cup 197 at the time, auto box not something I wouldnt consider but surely if manual was available I would have gone for the latter, the box even in race mode did not throw the gears down as you would expect, especially from 2nd to 1st arriving to junctions, but the narrow body put me off mostly, just nothing special anymore in terms of apperance, mk3s look way better, think it would have been better received if it had some sort of wide body kit on.

Reactions: Sean197 and DS197
I took a 1 hour test drive right after the 200t appeared, not a bad car, quite pleasant on the inside, still had my first non cup 197 at the time, auto box not something I wouldnt consider but surely if manual was available I would have gone for the latter, the box even in race mode did not throw the gears down as you would expect, especially from 2nd to 1st arriving to junctions, but the narrow body put me off mostly, just nothing special anymore in terms of apperance, mk3s look way better, think it would have been better received if it had some sort of wide body kit on.
I'd never go back to a manual again especially on track and in traffic page_2121504-fbe7f1d168fa25965ddae61980fe3c78.jpg

That's booze fuelled arm wrestling talk down south matey.

My mate Syer got arms like Chris Hoys legs. Be warned:drunk:

I just like the fact you dragged me into this Ben ! pmpl

I feel like the big kid at school you used to hide behind...........

Anyway. You cant be "Big Ben" for no reason ?

Reactions: Big Ben
Not many people I can hide behind these days mate:grinning:

No one fucks with metal workers and scaffolders. Common knowledge I thought haha

Reactions: sevenfourate
Not many people I can hide behind these days mate:grinning:

No one fucks with metal workers and scaffolders. Common knowledge I thought haha

Some of you scaffy boys do worry me.

****Must remember to be extra nice to you from now on ;wink;

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
D Clio 200T Area 15