New 200 owner

Hi all,

Bit of a copy/pasta from RSUK :tongueout:

Picked up my Storm Grey 200 Friday afternoon and managed to grab some pics yesterday! I had a Twingo RS before for just shy of 3 years and loved it to bits. The Clio is in a different league though, it's absolutely incredible!

The build quality in comparison to the Twingo is night and day, the cabin feels very upmarket and I cannot fault a single thing. One thing I couldn't believe though is how good the bluetooth tunepoint stereo is, brilliant music quality and phone/bluetooth music streaming functionality work like a dream from my iPhone. Very impressed with the RS monitor too :smiley:

I've only covered 100 miles so far so it's still got a long way to go before I can open it up but so far, I'm absolutely over the moon and it's a completely different experience to the Twingo.

A chap in a Fabia VRS missed an entire traffic light cycle because he couldnt stop looking at it earlier, made me chuckle :tongueout:roud:

Enough talking anyway, here's some pics and you can find the full size ones on my flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/tompenny/sets/72157626758257605/

My old Twingo that some of you may have seen at some shows:

Quick vid of Twingo too

4489317219_158c4224b1_z.jpg

My Clio:

5796904706_545b8dcf62_z.jpg

5796905490_f94345249c_z.jpg

5796905700_11d92a445f_z.jpg

5796906682_ece80cce0d_z.jpg

Loved the Twingo and love the 200 though why not spec the Recaros?

Cheers for the comments people :smile:

To cut a long story short, Renault had a cancelled order in my exact spec (if i ordered to build it wouldn't be here until December!!) which had the leather seats.

I wasn't a fan of the recaros, the Clio I test drove had them and it was a pain getting in and out and i didn't find them very comfortable with the flat back. The bolster cloth wear was also a concern as I know it's very common.

Plus the leather seats have fully adjustable lumbar support which is also a mega bonus for me as I suffer from lower back issues (sporting injury years ago).

To put the icing on the cake, my car also has the RS monitor and full bluetooth stereo system which are now discontinued.

Fate? Yes indeed! :tongueout:roud:

Great to see another Storm Grey out there. So that's what the leather non-recaros look like! :smile: Hope you have tons of fun in that beast!

cant beat a SG 200. i love mine. great spec too. mine is pretty much the same but with recaros. love-em

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
Storvite New Members 11
D New Members 14