New 200 Cup Trophee owner from Oz

Hi
Just joined as I've acquired a new toy, a 2011 Sport 200 Cup Trophee, which I'm looking to have some fun with.
Tim

Welcome along! :french:

:thread:

What do you mean by Trophee (Trophy?), didn't think there was a trophy edition of the 200?

Hiya Timbo.

Welcome to the forum......looking forward to some pictures :smile: (Of your car AND some sunshine).

Enjoy the site........

Reactions: Timbo
Welcome aboard :smile:

There's a red bull edition and gp edition in aus that's unique over there - not a trophy though don't think...

Thanks for the welcomes...sunshine? Yes, we've had lots -- >40c each day for the last week.

In Australia, Renault sold the Clio III as:
Sport 200 Cup
Sport 200 Cup Trophee
Sport 200 20th Anniversary
RS 200 Australian GP
RS Red Bull
RS Angel & Demon
RS 200 Gordini

There are slightly, very slight different specs (all cosmetic except for Cup suspension) and a plaque under the handbrake.

The 200 Cup Trophee USA Cup suspension AND Recaro seats

Memorise this -- you'll be tested later [emoji12]

Yeah after having a quick google it looks like the 'Trophee' edition over there is the cup 'full fat' version, with recaro and keyless entry etc.

Get some pics up for gods sake!! :tongueout:

Dammmm some of the cars that go to oz....why can't we get? Lol. Back in the day when corsas were popular they had the convertible versions amongst other cool cars I would love to get, Holden utes etc...

But welcome along buddy. Look forward to seeing some pics

Welcome.

So it's kind of an R27 without the stickers?

I'll add to the calls for pics. Interested to see what the build plaque looks like too.