New 197 owner

Hi all,
Taking delivery of my 197 on Saturday so thought I would join up and see how these cars really are

Pete

Thanks for the welcome guys. Nope, really looking forward to Saturday now. The 'aero kit'? I've noticed a lot of different trim and parts on these cars and not sure what's standard and what isn't tbh. It has a Milltek exhaust, Ktec induction and remapped. How are these cars to live with? Any common problems etc?

Pete

to live with??well they have their problems (cold start,ball joint failure,rattles all over,keyless entry issue,gearbox..)
but once you are in it and you take it onto A,B road,you will forget all that..the car will put a wide smile on your face..

Well I'm sure to find out I guess! Yes, I've heard a lot of positive comments about these cars and I love the look of them so time to join in!

The aero kit is the spoiler, the front splitter and the side skirts. They are expensive add ons so they are quite uncommon in general. They do look good though!

To live with, it depends what you mainly use your car for. I use mine as a daily and it's great, it does the job very well. The ride can be a little stiff (depending what you're used to), fuel economy isn't the best and like many cars, they have their niggles and common problems.

But as Pav says, once you are out on the right roads and you can give it the beans, you will love it and get instant smiles!! Fantastic little cars.

Similar Thread Suggestions