New 197 owner - Scotland

Hello all :thumbup1: I'm the new owner of a stock 2008 197 Cup with 12k on the clock and I'm getting on with it extremely well! I just picked it up yesterday evening from 300 odd miles away (hope the pics below work!)

e.jpg

d.jpg

I still have the Cup badges in the wee bag you get for keeping service history etc, the previous owner never put them on. I might keep it that way:smile: I love the low key looks. Great forum here and I see there's a few Scots here as well, hopefully meet you's if you organise runs this summer:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Cheers all, Rally3 I live in Glasgow. I rarely see any Clio 197/200's but I had the 197 out today on some local roads to feel it out and seen a green 200, dunno if it was a member on here. Looked nice! Are the exhausts on the 200 just tail pipes? It look much nicer when visible like on the 200.

The TC seems to be very well set up. The conditions were very wet today yet I found the TC doesn't bitchslap you, great! Seems to allow an appreciative degree of slip for nice corner exiting. The fronts tyres are low on tread as well (I have spare Conti3's to fit tomorrow). Can't wait to see how it feels in the dry. Very impressive for a factory FWD setup.

Yes, yes it was! I was looping back round from the Bishopbriggs roads onto the M80, the green 200 went up the dual carriageway leading to Cumbernauld. I presume by your avatar it was you?:smile:

Yeah I flashed, although I got muddled up and hit the washer jets too (typical new car mistakes) I seen you double indicate in acknowledgement though:smile: Looked nice. My brother was passenger and noticed the exhaust differed in appearance as well i.e. looks better. Is the 200 exhaust system different to 197's?

Similar Thread Suggestions