New 197 owner and needing some help...manifold/flexi problem. Advice?

It took 6 hours in total foe a cost of £300. I'm debating whether or not to keep her as she's cost me £2200 in the last 4 months.

I can't get a decent video of the sound. Not very different from a standard car though, possibly just a little bassier. It seems to have cured what little flatspot It previously had though

Last edited:
It took 6 hours in total foe a cost of £300. I'm debating whether or not to keep her as she's cost me £2200 in the last 4 months.

I can't get a decent video of the sound. Not very different from a standard car though, possibly just a little bassier. It seems to have cured what little flatspot It previously had though

6 hours is good going I recon. I guess the labour costs works out about your 'average' garage' hourly rate @ £50.

Im fortunate my highly skilled guy is nothing like that.....

And you say your flat spot is better ? Bonus.

If your interested and can arrange a courier you can have my old decat manifold, it is virtually identical to the toyosport one so would still need the powerflex bushes. It just needs the old flexi cut out and a new one put in.

[MENTION=54072]chongwong[/MENTION]

I'm definitely interested in that bud that would be brilliant if that's still available? Where are you located? Price the courier lol..

Similar Thread Suggestions