Netflix/Prime etc - What shows are you watching/Recommendations?

Do love starting a series that’s good and having a shit load of episodes too watch!

Why can’t game of thrones have 20 series lol!
I know, I still haven't started season 7! Might watch a couple tonight but I'll end up doing the whole season and not sleeping :tearsofjoy:

Started on Ozark at the weekend, seems good so far (3 episodes in).
I'm about 6 episodes in to the 'Ozark' Jimmy, really enjoying it. I've not watched any for a week or two but was impressed with the episodes I've watched so far.

Echo the Lela Loren comment, I liked her scenes much more in the earlier series :grinning:

Nice one, thanks for the comments. I quite liked the first episode last night; fairly slow going, but has the potential to be good I think. Always good to hear some positive reviews!

That sounds like my sort of show.

Yep, proper Man TV. New series is starting on Sky One, with a new cast. Hopefully it'll be in the same style as the originals. Guns, explosions, boobs, sex, explosions, guns. And boobs.

Yep, proper Man TV. New series is starting on Sky One, with a new cast. Hopefully it'll be in the same style as the originals. Guns, explosions, boobs, sex, explosions, guns. And boobs.
I need to get Sky one!

Similar Thread Suggestions