Need more power...

Minus the turbo the sale says....hmmmm....
It says that in the add but hes responded to Q&A that Turbo is included..

Q: Hi there, what exactly is included for £1495? Is the gearbox, ecu and engine wiring loom included? Russ
A: Hi,really just as listed,complete engine as it comes out with all ancillaries,starter,alt,turbo,manifolds,ecu ,key engine harness.not full loom or gearbox,thanx

Hmmm back on the megane route, there is one at my local dealer, oyster grey but minus the cup pack.

Is there a vast difference in handling between cup and non cup packed meganes? Or is it not really that noticable?

Might go for a nosey at it at lunch time, must admit I wouldn't mind a more comfortable suspension so maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea...only thing I would miss is the nice red brembos, I could also paint them I guess.

Does anyone have a non cup 250 here?

I drove both before I got my cup packed ff250. Felt a fair bit of understeer on the exit of corners, which I don't feel in my one. Plus the cup ride is smoother I think.

Oh dear, went down earlier for a look and now they have a Feb 2013 Megane 265 Cup in Oyster Grey with black wheels...4500 miles on it and they are looking for 21500, does that sound about right?

Might be a little out of my price range unless I can do a little haggling with them.

Going to find out more tomorrow, not sure what options other than it being a 265 cup, there are no recaros I know that much, It has a red strip on the front splitter and side of the car, gloss black wheels and the wing mirrors were folded in where it was parked so I assume some sort of power folding mirrors too?

Will get more details tomorrow, it looked awesome, just need to do some maths lol :smile:

I agree with Marshal, the standard leather seats in the 265 are spot on. Heated and drivers is electric too, that's why I wasn't too bothered about the recaros when I was looking for one

If I'd have bought a brand new one I would've had them Kev, as I bought an ex demo I didn't have a choice unless I wanted to wait. The car was the right one so I made do without the recaros. I'm good thanks mate, looking forward to a run this Sunday with that white Clio 200 :wink:

If I'd have bought a brand new one I would've had them Kev, as I bought an ex demo I didn't have a choice unless I wanted to wait. The car was the right one so I made do without the recaros. I'm good thanks mate, looking forward to a run this Sunday with that white Clio 200 :wink:

My 200 had all the spec i wanted minus the recaros and at the price i was getting it for i couldnt say no. Standard seats aren't bad, they are adequate but now a year of ownership down the line I'm lreally wanting the recaros :smile:

It will be fun trying to keep up with your 315bhp beast:wink:
I know only pulling your leg have a fantastic day on Sunday will miss it like Hell
It will be fun Kev.