Need more power...

For august? Most expensive, but nothing comes close to a picturesque tour of oulton park!

Am I right in thinking cup chassis cars will have red brembos rather than silver ones, or how can you tell what cars are cup packed?

Hmmm, had the test drive, it was too short to really get a feel for the car only about 10 minutes.

Massively different to the clio, torque is crazy, but I am not 100% sure if I fancy going for it, I am really torn on what to do. I think if it was one that had the options etc that I wanted I might have leaned more towards doing a deal.

I prefer the oyster grey to the black for definite, there is a black and grey one at the dealer but neither have the options I would go for.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Struggling to find the spec I want, there are just none about!

Oyster grey, cup pack, recaros.

Trying to find one within the renault network and then my local dealer should be able to get it to me even if it is in england.

Beast spec. Same as what i was looking for exactly. However, have you tried the standard leather seats? Sure the Recaros are nice but the standards are mega mega comfy!!

Hmmm, I just think the recaros complete the look of the car, so really want them this time.

From shopping around it seems so few people have spec'd recaros in the 250. Guess I am going to have to be patient on this one.

Oyster is by far one of the nicest colours next to LY. I would wait for the spec you want, don't rush and get exactly what you want.

My main issue being that it needs to be in the Renault dealer network, I am in Nothern Ireland, the dealer would bring one in for me in the spec I want if it is in their network.

Saw the one at 21k, but not willing to spend that much one on lol.

Just going to have to check everyday and pounce on one when it comes up.