NB project 197

Thought I'd start a project/progress thread. There's quite a bit I want to do, it's having the time to do so. To start off with I want to do:

Interior trim recolour
Fog light tint
Rear light tint
Roof wrap
Caliper re-colour (potentially yellow)
Suspension springs colour (depends on caliper colour)
Engine bay re-colour (again caliper dependant)
Induction kit
Potential remap
And most importantly, clio 197.net stickers (membership once I've been paid, broke at minute. Lol)

Looking forward to showing my progress and joining in with the banter on here, being new I'm still getting used to it all. 792d71f62890736b6387a7123805d760.jpg87c2571dcbf28c980aba7a24f5c0dadb.jpg

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Great you’ve started a thread buddy. My fave area of the site. I love seeing other people’s ideas and visions. Mainly to see what I can steal from them :sunglasses:

And your car looks great. Love the freshening up of the interior !

Don’t be afraid of the banter. It’s just that.....

Look forward to your progress. You’ve clearly got lots planned :smile:

Reactions: nathan-burgess
First attempt at adding a sun visor. May need to do again at some point as it's iffy in some places. Added clio197.net decal to finish it off. [emoji41][emoji1303]5e14d907a813daf89e8e76e9b6d58fc2.jpg

Looks great !

I’d love a well fitted sunstrip. Had one go and not persued it since....

What’s the issue you’re not happy with ? Bubbles ?

Looks great !

I’d love a well fitted sunstrip. Had one go and not persued it since....

What’s the issue you’re not happy with ? Bubbles ?
Don't think you can see on this pic, but under the clio197.net decal, there's a slight crease/bubble. It'll do for now, next time I'll get someone to hold the other side whilst putting on.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Don't think you can see on this pic, but under the clio197.net decal, there's a slight crease/bubble. It'll do for now, next time I'll get someone to hold the other side whilst putting on.

That was my issue ! My Boss said he’d help - which he did while we measured up etc - then disappeared right at the critical stage leaving me on my own.....

Unless you’re doing this everyday it’s a 2-man job to make a proper job of it.

DSC_0147_zpsi30n3frz.jpg
Simple, cheap and effective little mod.
DSC_0155_zpsyw2w5n2d.jpg

Reactions: Micah and Sean197