My years and cars at Spa

Do you only ever go round one bend Kevin? Lol. Good pics. Which one is the best car?

Kev's line around it is getting tighter as the years go on to be fair Johnny....so perhaps the cars and him; are getting better as time goes on :smile:

***Or maybe he's just given up on the late-apex ???

Reactions: Johnny 99
Hi Guys OK car wise the worst was the 200t just to soft especially on the high speed parts to much body roll.Next is the Meg fantastic power but on my cup chassis version again too soft and the extra mass needs to be lighter plus fuel levels you had to be careful So for me the 220T wins just so driveable on the limit and cheap running costs and a fantastic set up and gear box but that's my point of view

They also look like they're getting more sensible and grown up:wink:

220t looks good though

Great pics, I cannot describe how much I'm already looking forward to going in April. Do you have any videos?

I will be at Spa in April,hopefully for a couple of days.I hope the ring is open also when we are there.There will be a few of us going. My sister who will be 87 years old by then, giving us a combined age of 163 years, and i hope we will be doing track days in our nineties!.

Love the Megane, think it's the colour. I have only saw one of the new Clio RS's in the passing, but looking at them on here they are growing on me.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman