My quatre mile time...

13.51 Seconds.

Traction was poor and nos went on the fritz after 2nd run so only had + 25 bhp shots.

Comments welcome.

so you're saying you would have got better than 13.51 secs as traction was bad?

Only so much traction you will get with FWD! 13.51 is already getting on for big car quick!

Id have to agree with Kev, the limiting factor you will get is FWD, your best investment now would be some slicker tyres

I would have got better time with better traction on my first run I was spinning the left wheel onthe limiter in 3rd gear lol!

And actually I think that's a pretty respectable time seeing as a STD R27 was posting mid 15s and a bodied 172 was managing 14.81.

Last edited:
You two come on give it a rest ;-)

To be fair I'm not really sure about 0-60 times but if your happy then that's cool.

Perhaps some sticky rubber for next time ?

Nah I need a better nitrous controller to delay injection in first gear as the car just can't handle the extra torque off the line, serious problems!

And more strippage lol as the lighter cars were walking over heavier more powerful motors.

Terminal speed was 98 mph matey.

good time mate sorry didnt get back to you had a busy weekend didnt get a chance to get up there

im not saying it a bad time by any mean, very respectable :wink:

I'm just saying try some stickery tyres next time especially with your set up

im not saying it a bad time by any mean, very respectable :wink:

I'm just saying try some stickery tyres next time especially with your set up

I'm not going to make a habit of the strip, the car absolutely stunk of clutch all day and I certainly made good friends with the limiter on the launch lol. Too much strain on the car.

Only really went to see what sort of difference I'd have over a standard 197.

wot is the actual spec of your car? seems really good time, i only got a 12.5 in my other car and my clio seems soooooooo slow compared to that!

wot is the actual spec of your car? seems really good time, i only got a 12.5 in my other car and my clio seems soooooooo slow compared to that!

Cams, exhaust, nitrous and mild strippage really. Nothing too extreme.

The one thing it did highlight is the need for a limited slip diff over anything. Gotta be my next mod.

North Weald in Essex, old runway. Very bumpy and everyone had trouble getting traction.

Santa pod soon for a proper timed run :smile:

my mate 300bhp subarus and 200sx where getting low 13s so really for a FWD car not bad