my new r27 proud owner

well got myself 1 the other day and heres few pics of it in the garage.
the plate also has my initails which is jww. well chuffed.

canny wait

IMAG0073.jpg
IMAG0074.jpg

ino you have all seen it before.. will get a wip up soon and my full detail pics on thursday.

goto get the dod juice sn and poorboys out.lol.

That painstaking wait between deposit and picking it up - when that day comes, you will love it!

Very nice looking!

cheers guys,

got few bits ready to go in also. so ill have thursday off to detail it and give it some much love with the petrol station and many b roads lol,

yeah got 3 days at work and then i get it sooo long time.lol. but cant wait lol.

flipping coudnt get the 7 day free cover to drive away as not 25 lol. so had to change insurance as admiral wanted 3k and got quoted 1200 from elephant so gone with them, woopwoop. perks of 2 claims lol.

want to test this cruise control malark 1st lol. never used it before. wishme luck lol.

theres no better feeling than seeing the sold sign in your new car!! i couldn't wait to get ours, we bought it then went on holiday for a week!!:scared:

i thought it might have been you mate,

roll on thursday or what.

dont forget to pop round when you get 2 mins, lol

yeah. ive done the show/mag scene wich is what i wanted with the fez now i want something with some power and partly sensible. relaly cant wait counting down the days lol. cheers