My new home as a car hit my last one

Read that you had a bad awakening already. What a numpty. :angry:

Nice new truck...but wrong brand. :wink:

I was joking of course and from what I've heard Renault trucks don't have such a great reputation.

They are a lot better now dear heart

Was working at an forwarding agency ages ago. They only had MB and Volvo trucks. Renaults had a bad rep at that time but I've heard they've improved. Still doesn't seems the go to brand when I look around.
A megane as well! :french:
What happened? Everyone ok?

Was wondering if it was a Megane but wasn't sure.

Seems the other guy at least knows how an airbag works now. :tonguewink:

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Was working at an forwarding agency ages ago. They only had MB and Volvo trucks. Renaults had a bad rep at that time but I've heard they've improved. Still doesn't seems the go to brand when I look around.

Was wondering if it was a Megane but wasn't sure.

Seems the other guy at least knows how an airbag works now. :tonguewink:
We have 120 mecs

The company I worked for had about 300 trucks in total IIRC. The MBs where for the bridges and the Volvos mainly saddles. The trucks where painted in a similar green to yours and the trailers and containers in ivory.

The company I worked for had about 300 trucks in total IIRC. The MBs where for the bridges and the Volvos mainly saddles. The trucks where painted in a similar green to yours and the trailers and containers in ivory.
Its my home all week not at good as the MP3

I'm not that much into trucks so I've no real clue about such details. The MP3 is one class higher so to say?

Bloody hell mate. What a way to wake up!!!

Glad you were ok. Shame the knob who just drove into you is allowed back on the road. Hope their next accident is with a tree or a rock and not a pedestrian...

Have you got any pics of the interior ? id love to see what its like and where you can sleep and stuff.