My new 200T

Congrats Rob, car looks awesome......now I can't wait to get mine and I am glad I got black!

i noticed in one of your photos that your headlights had a blue tinge in them. Did you change the bulbs? I'm thinking of changing the bulbs on mine to something with a whiter/blue light to give it the appearance of Xenons.

What a magnificent car, I can't quite understand the hate this car gets!

Do you prefer black over Liquid Yellow then? I can't quite decide which I like more

Congrats Rob, car looks awesome......now I can't wait to get mine and I am glad I got black!

i noticed in one of your photos that your headlights had a blue tinge in them. Did you change the bulbs? I'm thinking of changing the bulbs on mine to something with a whiter/blue light to give it the appearance of Xenons.

I went to change my indicator bulbs yesterday took the fronts out and haven't seen them small bulbs be for.
The rears are normal bulbs. But when I went to put the cluster back I can't get it in right it seems lose

Black is by far the best colour for them

Wee drop on some sportlines and it would be perfect imo!
if you do let us all know what you think of them as i put a thread up on the H&Rs and i belive them to be a tad harsh

What a magnificent car, I can't quite understand the hate this car gets!

Do you prefer black over Liquid Yellow then? I can't quite decide which I like more

Cheers mate
if i was speccing the car from new then i would have gone for liquid yellow but as this was a ex demo car and i got a mega deal on it am more than happy with black.

standard alloys are staying on for now.

slight update just after christmas someone scratched my drives door I got this repaired by Smith&Roper on here they did a top job. but this week i seem to be having a knighmare, Tuesday night I reversed into a lap post and scratched the rear bumper :oops: and then today a wagon flicks a couple of stones and then chips the door I have just had painted !!!!! :angry::angry:

And they say it comes in 3's :tongueout:anic:

tell you if I didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have any luck at all, I think the rear bumper will polish out but the door is through to the undercoat

Bit of a update, I never liked where the RS badge was n my 200T so I had a think and did this.
e6a4uvaz.jpg6upusevu.jpg

What's people thoughts ?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1