My gw 200 cup

lild-200cup

Paid Member
Hi all, I did put a thread up of this a while ago now but couldn't find it so thought I would just start a new one.Bought the car brand new only thing I added when ordering was the recaros but this is how it stands now! Mods so far are kw v1 coilovers, miltek cat back with decat, ktec sprint spoiler, projectors, carbon fibre bonnet, white induction hoses (courtesy of benr1), upgraded front speakers with pioneer Renault speakers, and most recent is the oz ultraleggeras :smile: Few pics with my mates Evo and one or two with the misses car. Thanks for looking.

7b2442da.jpg
be45464d.jpg
ac230c7b.jpg
37afdbee.jpg
a9420c71.jpg
88c2f4af.jpg
41841c8c.jpg
66591f59.jpg
729f1b8a.jpg
17732486.jpg
3fbdc0df.jpg
9c1175cc.jpg
34b7ee46.jpg
2ca76e76.jpg
f6623f95.jpg
a506c9d8.jpg
bd5d4bc5.jpg
d2e5d338.jpg
Hope pics come up on here right :s cheers for looking

Looks great, really like GW on these, it shows the shapes off well.

Any further mods planned?

Nice bit of kit an mods there bud. Looks low! Not sure if I'm a fan of the CF but you've got the cahonas to try it so good lad. Future plans?

Cheers for comments guys :smile: I couldn't tell you how low I am at front I would say I have about another inch to go down though but when the ultras were fitted had to raise it up very slightly as was getting scrubbing issues with big bumps! All the way down on the back! Er plans ..... Loadsa things. Waiting for Fernandez to sort me out some carbon exhaust trims on diffuser, some little carbon mud flaps for front as now with wider wheels it flicks so much more ****e up! Would also like to maybe get some bits of the interior retrimmed. And would love to get cams but gotta save some monies lol

Last edited:
That looks soooo nice mate like the bonnet
One thing that spoils the pic is that piece of poo in the shot Corsa thing:ban:

car looks spot on mate,lovely ride height,i'm also not fused on the CF bonnet though i'm afraid,love the spoiler though,don't suppose you've got any pics from the rear,trying to come to a conclusion on what spoiler to buy at the mo and the sprint spoiler is edging it after them pics

car looks spot on mate,lovely ride height,i'm also not fused on the CF bonnet though i'm afraid,love the spoiler though,don't suppose you've got any pics from the rear,trying to come to a conclusion on what spoiler to buy at the mo and the sprint spoiler is edging it after them pics

This is the only one it got for now, can get some more if you want!
f327976f.jpg

Would that sprint spoiler cover the holes made by the cup spoiler ? Seriously tempted to swap. Also, what did you use to stick it on mate ?

i dont no if it will cover the holes as i dont no where the holes are drilled for the cup spoiler but i would of thought it would. i didnt fit it i took it to a body shop but it was bonded on not screwed.

Sorry, brain fart, have they actually opened the sea front at Newhaven now then?? It's been closed for YEARS!!!!

Great pics BTW!

Sorry, brain fart, have they actually opened the sea front at Newhaven now then?? It's been closed for YEARS!!!!

Great pics BTW!

whenever i have been down there it has never been closed but i dont go down there alot so may have been closed the times i havnt been down there. why would they have closed it?

I last went there November - it can been closed for about 18 months or something because of health and safety.

The sandy beach bit has been closed for nearly 3 years now!

There's a CS meet next Saturday at 2pm at Pease Pottage if your interested btw!