My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look at my project thread for a photo of the back of the bumper showing where the badge screws are. I wouldn't want to undo them with the bumper in place!

Have a look at my project thread for a photo of the back of the bumper showing where the badge screws are. I wouldn't want to undo them with the bumper in place!

yes i have seen it Ben,

it does look bloody awkward to do it with the bumper still on,

this is going to get messy, lol

nar you dont chappo, I did mine in two hours, luckily I had my mate with me who is tiny, and he was able to get into the torx holding the front diamond on just by undoing the engine bay bolts and slightly easing it back, the wait from streamline can be somewhat a pain..... but in my eyes well worth the wait, the quality is out of this world

well after buying a new toy today i am seriously considering parting with the Clio,

its not a decision im going to rush into but with the cost of the new bike, insurance, leathers, new helmet, its all going to mount up, plus i dont know if i will get them both in the garage at the same time due to the size of the bike. (including a new stand for it as well )

so there could be quite a few items up for sale very soon, :thumbdown:

watch this space. (sad).

How about a bike powered clio?? Speed plus you can't fall off it and there would be no need for an extension!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.