My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

How shiny has that come up!?

Much interest in it?

Had loads of interest but was putting viewings off until it was detailed so no one's viewed it but it's as good as sold now.
I'm picking someone up from the train station at 1pm today. I know him from a Rico Rally event so he's already seen the car. He's having it as a toy to sit along side his other toys :wink:

I'll be sad to see it go bit also excited about what's around the corner.

I'm excited to see the new toy :smiley: pllllleeeeeease keep us all updated.

Will you be staying on here? :smile:

Well that's the end of the Clio chapter. The first person who viewed it has just driven away which was emotional but I'm glad it's going to a very good home.

Fortunately I will still see the car every now and then.

Now I can finish the hunt for a lotus. I'll still be staying on here as quite frankly this is my home.

Looking forward to starting g a new build thread. :smile:

A sad day mate but onwards and upwards..... So when am I hooking the trailer up and dragging you a lotus home lol

Sad day mate after all the hard work you have put in. Although on the bright side you get to start a new project.

Sad day, but don't look back now. Waiting for your lotus thread. I've been "mentioning" my interest in a lotus to my other half. Me too have a lotus itch.Who knows? I might get one myself as well.

Sad day, but don't look back now. Waiting for your lotus thread. I've been "mentioning" my interest in a lotus to my other half. Me too have a lotus itch.Who knows? I might get one myself as well.

You have to get one, I cant turn up to meets in the only one. I know a lot of people put Honda engines in them but no one has put a Renault engine in one yet.. mmmmmmm

You have to get one, I cant turn up to meets in the only one. I know a lot of people put Honda engines in them but no one has put a Renault engine in one yet.. mmmmmmm

This is a sad day, but glad you will be sticking around. Looking forward to the next beast!!

Hmm Renault engine in a lotus.... Could this be what the forged engine you have is for? :smiley:

So the day has come then for the beast to go, glad it went to a good home though. Looking forward to your next project mate, I'll possibly follow trend at some point in the future:wink: you got to own a lotus at some point in your life ha

I wanted it so bad you know. Since Te S1 was released back in the days, I always wanted one. But then it's a 2-seater, so it's not quite family friendly. If I could find one that is very affordable, then I will stand a chance. If not wife is not likely to let me have one. :worried:

Will keep an eye for sure.

crikey! stick with Honda :smiley:

He said engine, not gearbox :smiley:.

As sad as it is to see it gone, I'm already looking forward to the next project! I'll wait for the "Rob, I've picked up the new Lotus, but it's a bit mucky, swirled, covered in brake dust from the insane race pads I'm running..." phone call. :smiley:. Also I'm sure Ben will have some fun in it and keep up the project if his other cars are anything to go by.

He said engine, not gearbox :smiley:.

As sad as it is to see it gone, I'm already looking forward to the next project! I'll wait for the "Rob, I've picked up the new Lotus, but it's a bit mucky, swirled, covered in brake dust from the insane race pads I'm running..." phone call. :smiley:. Also I'm sure Ben will have some fun in it and keep up the project if his other cars are anything to go by.

both are still better....