My first RS197

haha,that's what i say..i usually go for an hour though...happy all went to the plan and the car feels lots beter...:thumb:

Those pads will be fine for the road, but don't plan any track days on them. I really didn't enjoy it, they faded like mad so quickly. Upgraded to PF Z rated, huge difference.

Great work though, struggling to motivate myself, need to gut my car tomorrow and clean it, really not feeling it right now!

Reactions: Pav
Those pads will be fine for the road, but don't plan any track days on them. I really didn't enjoy it, they faded like mad so quickly. Upgraded to PF Z rated, huge difference.

Great work though, struggling to motivate myself, need to gut my car tomorrow and clean it, really not feeling it right now!

thats good to know , I aways considered buying separate pads if I ever done a track day anyway.
only reason I had the ds2500 on my fiesta was because I went to the Nurburgring and didn't want to die lmao

motivation is always a problem , I need to clean mine and tidy the interior but the horrible weather just kills all motivation

thats good to know , I aways considered buying separate pads if I ever done a track day anyway.
only reason I had the ds2500 on my fiesta was because I went to the Nurburgring and didn't want to die lmao

motivation is always a problem , I need to clean mine and tidy the interior but the horrible weather just kills all motivation

Probably worth it! @Big Ben has ran both DS2500s and DS1.11s, I think if you were getting dedicated track pads I'd go for the 1.11s personally.

It's my only car at the moment so I felt the need to go for something a little more forgiving on the road but prepared for the track - I'm naff at spanner work so Performance Friction were spot on for me as no need to swap, great on the road but even better at Spa! Relatively cheap too.

Yeah, took mine out this morning for an hour or so, inside and out is filthy.

Reactions: adam thomas
That would be my plan . If I'm to track it I'll be going for ds1.11

If I ever get round to doing a track day that is [emoji23]

Reactions: Benno
That would be my plan . If I'm to track it I'll be going for ds1.11

If I ever get round to doing a track day that is [emoji23]

Get to Donington in June mate! I can't make it with all the stuff going on at work but it's bound to be a cracking day!

I've been thinking about it but I'm planning on doing a track day with a friend of mine . Looking at something like Anglesey or Blyton

I've been thinking about it but I'm planning on doing a track day with a friend of mine . Looking at something like Anglesey or Blyton

You done a TD before? Bedford is brilliant, flat with miles of runoff. No walls to hit, just tarmac or worst case, grass. I had great fun there for my first one, get used to the handling of the car on track without the worry of writing it off!

You done a TD before? Bedford is brilliant, flat with miles of runoff. No walls to hit, just tarmac or worst case, grass. I had great fun there for my first one, get used to the handling of the car on track without the worry of writing it off!
Nope closest to a track day I've done is the nurburgring lol . Bedford might be a good shout for my first one then

Reactions: Benno
Nope closest to a track day I've done is the nurburgring lol . Bedford might be a good shout for my first one then

I’m itching to get out to the ring, you planning on doing it again? But yeah Bedford is brilliant for a first experience mate, I thought so anyway!

Reactions: adam thomas
I’m itching to get out to the ring, you planning on doing it again? But yeah Bedford is brilliant for a first experience mate, I thought so anyway!
Yeah hopefully do it again one day . Problem.i have at the moment is an 8 week old daughter [emoji23]

523cfc4fd20721dd3e5fef57293ea92c.jpg

:chris2::chris2::chris2:

Sounds nice! I’m biased to mine because of it’s Ktec V6 roar on induction but that doesn’t sound half bad at all!!