My first renault sport..200 rb

Hi guys so have a couple of mods that I'm hoping to do over the next coming months to my newly bought 200 cup.

I bought this car from ktec after the wife saying I can have something fun again... I went from a Toyota starlet glanza V running near 200bhp to a 1.6 n.a. 11 plate focus.

Anyways I got the niggles for speed again so was allowed to purchase this.

Pretty standard apart from ktec induction speedlines and spacers..

Planning on decatted scorpion non resonated system ( purchase on 28/9/17)

Cup spoiler and skirts

30mm lowering springs ( yet to decide brand ? )

Some new rubber ( ad08R )

Projector lamps and 8k hid kit

And to finish it off some decals and sunstrip..

So hoepfully will keep this up to date guys:smile:

Attachments

• 20170703_212759.jpg
    20170703_212759.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 31
So today I chopped out the middle section and straight piped it... cat still in place and oem back box...

Little bit raspier only on there for a month not sure on the noise just yet lol

Attachments

• 20170825_191948.jpg
    20170825_191948.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
My personal opinion, the resonated Scorpion system is loud enough. At full chat it sounds so good and it burbles whilst idling. I've heard the non res and it sounds very droney at higher speeds if you get what I mean. Either way, Scorpion is the way forward[emoji1303]

Love the car, part of me wishes I saved up a bit more and got myself a 200 looking at this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Conan
Welcome the forum....and the 'RB Club' !

Looks great :smile: And I look forward to seeing if I can steal any ideas....

Enjoy your stay.

My personal opinion, the resonated Scorpion system is loud enough. At full chat it sounds so good and it burbles whilst idling. I've heard the non res and it sounds very droney at higher speeds if you get what I mean. Either way, Scorpion is the way forward[emoji1303]

Love the car, part of me wishes I saved up a bit more and got myself a 200 looking at this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's fair point but i hardly do motor way driving so hopefully won't affect me and I don't want to purchase the resonated system and be disappointed so going to go all out and go for non resonated system lol

Reactions: Benno
Your Mrs will kill you hahaha. But that's part of the fun! Fair play mate, it will sound lovely though. As Pav says, sun strips are spot on, really suit the shape of the car! Renault Sport one or something else?

Your Mrs will kill you hahaha. But that's part of the fun! Fair play mate, it will sound lovely though. As Pav says, sun strips are spot on, really suit the shape of the car! Renault Sport one or something else?

Haha she probably will I keep badgering her to buy it for me... well apprently i have a parcel arriving Wednesday so will wait to see.... and yeah renault sport although I've seen the Rs200 with the renault sport cubes ? On eBay black and red looks smart i think.. ktec one I feel is over the top..

And ear drums im only 23 so plently of hearing left yet haha