Clio 200 Supercharged Track Car!

Awesome. Looks like you'll beat me with the Supercharger. I keep tossing it over in my mind and I've got it planned out but probably be next year for me if it happens. I noticed you bought that kit that came up off an other car if memory serves me correctly. Should be awesome! Exactly what these cars need. Have you got anymore pictures of the inside of your car stripped out. Mainly the front footwells. I've only got half the carpet in but keep considering loosing a little bit more.

Awesome. Looks like you'll beat me with the Supercharger. I keep tossing it over in my mind and I've got it planned out but probably be next year for me if it happens. I noticed you bought that kit that came up off an other car if memory serves me correctly. Should be awesome! Exactly what these cars need. Have you got anymore pictures of the inside of your car stripped out. Mainly the front footwells. I've only got half the carpet in but keep considering loosing a little bit more.

I’ll message you on facebook mate, easier to send pics etc on there as i’l have to upload them on laptop. I was chatting to you about the Compbrake top mounts!

Reactions: tombate911
Dropped the car off so it’s now with Engine dynamics.. Pick it up on Saturday!

Also managed to finish the dash pod, couple of imperfections but was never going to be perfect! Good enough for me.
A39ECFA2-19E6-4180-9D6C-16035EA96F80.jpeg

Car is now done and ready to be collected! Words don’t describe how excited I am to collect the car!

Shes now a supercharged beast that i can say Engine Dynamics have done a really good job with regards to the swap and the RS Tuning supercharger kit looks top notch! They’ve been second none with regards to customer service, i’ve been talking with Andy there for about 5 weeks now organising the swap from Steve’s car to mine. He’s always kept me up to date and explained in great detail everything that they will be doing during the swap!

The car made 297bhp and 245ftlb and is running really healthy.

Buzzing!

5086DBD0-FD58-4EB3-B255-001FB5793C1D.jpeg
A656C04B-D557-46B1-BFA4-4EF0D177F1EB.jpeg
3C9771B5-CF56-4DF5-8A45-3368B3CE9B7B.jpeg

Awesome! Should have probably bought this kit for myself but decided to wait it out at the time. Look forward to seeing this on track at some point!

Awesome! Should have probably bought this kit for myself but decided to wait it out at the time. Look forward to seeing this on track at some point!

Haha i pretty much called dibs the second he posted it up, then he decided he was going to keep the car and make it more track focussed, 2 weeks later he pop'd up and i snapped it straight of his hands! Pretty chuffed i did bite the bullet at the time!

So i picked the car up last saturday, with an eventful drive home sat in traffic!! I just wanted to get to the sofa. Safe to say the car is now much louder so i will have to sort that if i wish to do trackdays..

All the work went fine and the supercharger kit was installed perfectly. Few little things which Engine Dynamics have advised to do which im in the process of sorting. (Nothing major!) just a more suitable blank for the pcv valve to tidy it up and a oil catch can which i will be fitting this weekend.

The car made 297bhp and 233ftlb and it’s safe to say it’s very lively and deffinitly more than what i expected! I’m also going to have ARP rod bolts fitted to be on the safe side, these are being fitted in January along with another service.

Bring on 2018, full of track days!

Very cool! :sunglasses:

I love how subtle the installation is in the bay, would love to do something like that and have it appearing totally standard!

Have you got a short final drive too? I have found it really suits the power delivery of centrichargers. :thumb:

Very cool! :sunglasses:

I love how subtle the installation is in the bay, would love to do something like that and have it appearing totally standard!

Have you got a short final drive too? I have found it really suits the power delivery of centrichargers. :thumb:

A lot of people have said let's have a look and then they're surprised at how standard it looks! No shorter final drive, wouldn't see why it would be needed at all? It still pulls really strong in 6th to be honest. Spent enough cash now, modifying stops here and I pay for track days and maintenance.

I think I may have to go the supercharged route. Let us know what track days you book, I need to come along!

It's so much fun, my mate jumped out and I did a few driveby's and he said it shoots flames on every gear change! I'll be booking some shortly once I have sorted noise issues out. It's too loud for track atm.