My Clio 200 cup

Thanks bud just needs those akaprovic carbon tips...... Can't wait for 29th....... Rs tuning here I come..... If anyone after good quality standard exhaust for free exhaust should be off come dinner time if u want come get it

Off on road trip tomorrow up to Leeds to get map and aka exhaust fitted, remember if ur after stock 200 exhaust come up rs tuning mid morning if u fancy a deal and exhaust rings be for sale also

Car been mapped only made 187.5 hp I had exhaust fitted .... I only done few miles so far not had chance put foot down , was hoping for higher numbers but see how drives on way back home

Very nice car mate! Absolutely loving those yellow and black carbon door sills! Where you get them done and how much were they?

I think you've done pretty much everything I want to do with my white 200, (except the cup spoiler, I'm more of a sprint spoiler kinda guy, but yours does look nice).

The only thing I'd recommend to do is spray those grey centre caps black, it really finishes off the look of the alloys :smiley:

84FvwVWb.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Rs centre caps are another thing I'd like, service soon and big detail ready for winter, and some new exhaust brackets and rubbers to keep aka safe underneath

1A5F7582-1828-4543-95DF-7A602D59E1E6_zpsjqly6oib.jpg happy with how car drives seams but faster through gears and no flat spot at moment , but it was last winter that convinced me to get remap done

8351C9FD-67C1-4672-A21D-66C6B75B6B58_zpsu03hbal6.jpg Had few hours for clean yesterday , not done a lot recently. I will be fitting rs gear knob and alcantara gear gaitor that I bought in group buy last year... I off on road trip from Isle of Wight down to Newquay for break

D21C311E-13CB-4345-9B16-410DFEE09CF0_zpsv4cuf8rj.jpg manage fit new aka eched rs knob and alcantara gear gaitor, thinking about alcantara steering wheel black and yellow stitching to finish off inside

Reactions: sevenfourate
Gaitor looks really trick. Love the etched gearknob too :smile:

Found your spring / got another spring then i take it ?

Cheers ordered new Spring £20 but did come with black bit and plastic Stroud that goes down gear lever