My Alien

Very nice! Assuming you're pleased? You've been waiting a few months for one haven't you? :smiley:

Very nice! Assuming you're pleased? You've been waiting a few months for one haven't you? :smiley:

Yeah mate really pleased with it :smile: waited around two months tops which is not bad really as i know some people on here have waited over twelve months for the rite car .

Reactions: Dystant
Thanks . To be honest i have never done a track day in my life but i wouldn't mind giving it a try :smile:
Have a look at the renaultsport days mate. The 2017 dates aren't out yet, but they're ideal for novices as they're never overcrowded. I'll be at the oulton day next year (assuming it's on) I think.

W
Have a look at the renaultsport days mate. The 2017 dates aren't out yet, but they're ideal for novices as they're never overcrowded. I'll be at the oulton day next year (assuming it's on) I think.
Will be doing Spa with Renault and circuit days and the Ring and we are trying to organise a Sprint day in the summer

Cheers mate I'll keep an eye on the oulton park day as its not a million miles away . It would be good to also see other members cars .