My 2006 Deep Black 197

A better picture of the steering wheel too. It's awesome. I showed a mate of mine and today I fitted his for him too :tearsofjoy:

LPIqEyl.jpg

Thanks for all the comments, it's been a long time since I've had a car worth showing off and it makes it worthwhile :thumb:

I will have a project thread soon but it won't be for this car. A mate and I will be turning my old E46 328 coupe into a track car soon!

F4sBB26.jpg

Stainless exhaust fitted today. Had to hack the tips off as the upswept ends fouled on the diffuser. Wasn't a big fan of them to be honest though. Not the prettiest cut but I'll polish them up and make them better.

It's actually pretty dusty and dirty at the minute. No polish or wax for 4 weeks now and it was only given a quick wash on Thursday last week due to a pterodactyl emptying it's bowels down the side of my car :tearsofjoy:

Gave it a well-overdue wash and polish, it was only a quick one but it was needed. Used Meguiars Hot Wheels to clean off the brake dust, worked a treat. Megs Wash & Wax with a brand new lambswool mitt, followed up by a coat of AutoGlym Super Resin Polish. Midway through polishing I got divebombed though...
OozTUWB.jpg

Finished product.
Ny7otIh.jpg

The exhaust I fitted kept banging on the rear beam and I could t get it to sit right to save my life so I took the plunge and ordered a Scorpion cat back, non res system. I ordered a 200 system because it works out about £50 cheaper. I'll get some tips from somewhere.

8hnR7gb.jpg
MxI8AMl.jpg

Seemed a shame to put the diffuser back on to be honest!

Reactions: ///M
Good choice with the Scorpion, you won't be disappointed! I've just got some custom stainless steel tips, if you wanted the details of the seller/link. Not cheap, but fantastic quality and bespoke to your requirements!

Reactions: Helpimonfire
Quality product IMO. Had them on my last 3 cars. ZERO issues with fitting, rattles, cracks, splits or anything else !

ENJOY :smile: