My 200...an old friend...

This is really good power bet it's pleasant to drive and great when you have your foot down

Pez

Just wanted to do a quick update saturday I had around 20 mins to myself so eventualy got the carbon fibre coolant cover and manifold badges in place, Im happy with them just need to sort some stickers now.

Big, big thanks to @sevenfourate for his hard work in getting these made up and sorting the group buy.

IMG_0138 copy.jpg

Just wanted to do a quick update saturday I had around 20 mins to myself so eventualy got the carbon fibre coolant cover and manifold badges in place, Im happy with them just need to sort some stickers now.

Big, big thanks to @sevenfourate for his hard work in getting these made up and sorting the group buy.

View attachment 18814

Glad your happy buddy. Look AWESOME ! Thanks for the kind words :smile:

Anything unusual or different on the decals planned Kevlar ?

Reactions: kevlar
Ooh that does look good, nice red renault sport stickers will finish those off nicely.

So thanks to @Gordini for the heads up on the stickes ordered a set on the 10/05 arrived today 13/05 from france so cant faut that service! I wanted a red and white set - now I did think about hacking them to match gordinis, but I gave up im alone with my 2.5 year old today and dont have time to do it, plus I would have some how cocked it im sure - hard enough finding 5 mins to put them on as it was, but I did it.

The marks on the carbon inlet is reflection of my bonnet ignore that!

IMG_0234.JPG

Last edited:
That looks amazing! Same colour sticker on the coolant bottle cover would look even better :smile: