My 197 for those that dont know.....

Not to everyones taste TBH and there are days I hate it!!

yea i bet mate, im leavin it the way it is at the mo, fitted the rear strut brace and prob going to try and find a front one, just looking forward to me remap so it all runs spot on

Ahh, the old bus! Made worse by the fact a guy by me now owns it and I see it quite often :worried:

Just realised this is missing all the big engine work updates!! I wil post them over from another forum tonight if I remember!

Ahh, the old bus! Made worse by the fact a guy by me now owns it and I see it quite often :worried:

Just realised this is missing all the big engine work updates!! I wil post them over from another forum tonight if I remember!

you will remember expect 30 min pms' until there done lol

Thats an impressive car Kev, does the guy who owns it now still have it as you built it or has everything gone back in.

Updates , Updates , Updates

Ps hurry and buy another one !!!

There so cheap now old 197's 5k

Epic epic car! Before I was a 'offical' member on here ide always look at this thread! Wonder where this car wld be now if u still had it. Kev what happened to the 172 track car u done after? Still got it?

Epic epic car! Before I was a 'offical' member on here ide always look at this thread! Wonder where this car wld be now if u still had it. Kev what happened to the 172 track car u done after? Still got it?

Hi mate. Yeah its such a shame it had to go, sold it for various reasons, none of them worth it! Track car is no longer mine either. But I have an ace up my sleeve yet mate :smile:

Can i have the link to the other thread where the engine work is detailed please ?