genuine 75k backed up by history
07112010_005.jpg

as you can see the seat bolsters are like new
07112010_009.jpg

and its come up well from an hour or so scrubbing
07112010_001.jpg

07112010.jpg

07112010_011.jpg

It would be nice scrubbed up and kept as standard. I always think it's a shame when you find a good car and mod the hell out of it.

It would be nice scrubbed up and kept as standard. I always think it's a shame when you find a good car and mod the hell out of it.

I know! I dont think I realised what I was buying here...I may do the engine conversion/brakes etc then see what I think, then maybe mild weight stripping.... but I want my track toy!!! its taken me ages to be in a comfy enuf position to afford to do it!!!

Nice I'm thinking of getting rid of my 197 for a 106 rally as the 197 is starting to do my head in cost wise and fun wise

Damn thats got me thinking now! Id love to start track days, but dont want to ruin my 197.

Will you tow this to the track, or insure it as a road car and drive it?

Love XSIs, I might get a cheap gti and have that as a track car, used to have a 106 and there so easy to repair etc, parts are so cheap!!

Have a look at bics 106, he has the supercharged 200 on here.

Theres a lad by me who has a he 200bhp throttle bodied s2 rallye, there aint many 106s out there that have made 200bhp n/a, it is fooookin rapid to say the least.

Last edited:
200hp NA out of a 16v?

ive seen it done once at a rolling road day, the car in question was a full on race car that won its season for the 3rd year in a row.

is the car you mention a proper race car?

There's a few that run over 200bhp, they're usually in heavy gti's though! When they come to sell the car they usually sell the engine separately as no-one wants to buy a 106 for £8k.. The engines usually go for around £4k. Gonna put one in my xsi one day, Can't imagine how fast it would be, mine with 145bhp runs mid/late 13's 1/4 mile and feels silly fast!

i know mate, i have had one my self and been in several ITB'd 106 and saxos including a super charged VTS with 220hp.

i wouldnt get involved with another 16v though, they are worth absolutely nothing nowadays.

including the engines, i have LOL'd a few times at people asking silly money for 16v engines. including the lad who owns "performance on track" forum.

here is a pic of my mates engine which was the first J4 engine to run ITB's on the standard ECU;

31052009010.jpg

31052009009.jpg

31052009011.jpg

This car is now for sale, its had loads of work done on it and stands me a few quid it has loads of MOT left and ive only done around 500 miles in it. Its totally stripped out and I mean totally!! very nippy car.... Offers please!