Motorline Renault Parkwood ISSUES

So I put up a wanted post and a few people were asking the story behind the fact I am returning my current 200 to Renault for a full refund.

Started 2 months ago when I purchased the car, I was treated very poorly, wasn't contacted before the sale, I had to go in to the dealership to check where the sale was going, once the sale was complete I was just handing the keys and told to go and find my car outside, which I feel wasn't good customer service considering I had just spent £9300 in there.

The car then started developing issues with the gearbox and other small things, it had warranty so I thought no worry, I'll pop it in and get everything sorted, especially seeing as this was 2 weeks after I purchased the car. I was again treated rudely and like they didn't need or want my custom.

On the 5th time of returning the car for the same issues and it not returning with any work having been carried out on it, and the fact that they cut away part of the seat cushion base, I met with the GM who seemed to get bored of my discussions with him and just offered me a refund.

It's not how I wanted it all to happen, and apart from the small issues I couldn't fault the car, but I didn't see why I should be paying over the odds for a car from a dealers and receive such shocking customer service.

So that's it really, if SP10 OVM comes up for sale again, message me, I'll run you through what to look for [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a look online and they're an official Renault dealership - write to Renault UK detailing exactly what went on, it's not right you got treated like that. You never know, you might even get a free service or something out of it.

Yeah that's shocking. Good luck on finding a replacement. Be patient. I was patient and ended up getting a ff cup chassis, Recaros, cup spoiler , 30k mileage and full service history for 8k

That's the kind of service that Renault UK should be hearing about mate. I think it's a good thing you got your money back as you never know, you'll most likely find an even better Clio than the one you bought

Glad you guys agree with me, to be honest I'm just happy to be away from them, my Mrs works next door under the same "Motorline" company and its already caused enough grief for her. But yeah they've been shocking.
I'm hopefully looking at an alien green one this weekend, but not rushing in to anything [emoji1360]

[MENTION=54203]Nejjam[/MENTION] you were very lucky! It took me months to find the right car. As some people know, I actually wanted to buy this car but was sold the day I enquired. I ended up buying the right car from this dealership so am dreading what will happen when something goes wrong! Gutted for [MENTION=54116]mjcliosport[/MENTION] though, it's not what you'd expect from a main dealer.

It's not what you'd expect from a dealer at all, which is why I'm so pissed off with it all, only went there as I thought it would be the best thing to do, but it really was the opposite lol it'll be back up for sale soon [MENTION=53807]Micah[/MENTION] go buy it [emoji1360]